Holy Trinity Church Ripon
Holy Trinity Church is the second largest place of worship in Ripon coming second only to Ripon Cathedral. It is a very beautiful and impressive church with 3 tall panels of stained glass in the East Window, and tall spire and tower at the West End.
The church itself was built in 1827 and is typical of Georgian design. In 2000 the Space Project was started to redevelop the church. The refurbishment was completed in 2003.
Holy Trinity Church prides itself on trying to reverse the typical culture of the Church. Generally the Church asks people to believe, then to behave, then they could belong. Holy Trinity would prefer people to belong first. Holy Trinity have a modern approach to worship as well as ensuring that the traditions are kept, so as to include all age groups.